• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Britney Spears

Britney Spears silenced rumours she had ended her rocky romance with boyfriend Jason Trawick as the couple were photographed together for the first time in weeks.

The singer and her agent beau, who have been dating for 18 months, arrived at Miami airport together on Friday.

But despite the chance for some quality time with Jason, Britney looked far from happy as she was spotted outside a recording studio yesterday.







Britney Spears lands in Miami with her boyfriend and manager Jason Trawick


Jet set: An annoyed Britney Spears arrives at Miami airport with agent boyfriend Jason Trawick

Britney Spears seen in Miami

Cheer up Britney: The sad-looking singer talks to her bodyguard outside a Miami recording studio on Saturday

Clearly in a bad mood for some reason, Britney scowled at photographers before trying to hide under an umbrella - even though there was no rain in sight.

Wearing sunglasses and a pink polo neck, Britney looked sad as she chatted to her bodyguard outside the studio.

Despite her sombre demeanour, Britney recently denied reports she was suffering from depression.

Britney's management posted a series of US tabloid articles about her alleged depressions on her official website, with the words 'bulls**t' stamped across them.

Britney Spears seen in Miami

'Can I hide under that?' Britney eyes the umbrella

She said recently: 'I'm learning to take better care of myself and not get stressed or down about things for nothing.

'I'm taking my time these days and not letting myself get under any pressure other than to just feel happy about myself and to work on my music.

'I want to show people I am a strong woman. I have a lot of great things ahead of me that I want to accomplish. I feel positive and much happier, things are looking good again. I'm learning to relax and not place so much pressure on myself.'

Britney Spears seen in Miami

Not in the mood: Britney hides behind the umbrella

Britney Spears with the award for Best Pop Video, Video of the Year and Best Female Video, at the MTV Video Music Awards 2008

Charity: Spears is auctioning her Versace dress to raise money for Haiti

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed