• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Lindsay Lohan

It appears Lindsay Lohan's transatlantic party lifestyle may be catching up with the troubled star.

As she flew to Europe today the former child star's face looked bloated and swollen, following three days of hard partying.

It may be that the 23-year-old is simply in need of a good night's rest.





Lindsay Lohan

Bloated: A wide faced Lindsay Lohan at Los Angeles airport flying to Europe to promote 6126, her clothing line

Lindsay only returned to the States this week, following a week of late nights while in London.

She then flew to Atlantic City, before returning to Los Angeles where she hit the clubs with a vengeance.

Lindsay Lohan

Back she comes: Lindsay was heading over to London

On Tuesday she spent the night at Bardot Hollywood, where ex-girlfriend Sam Ronson was DJing. But with Lindsay not even arriving until after 1am it was a very late night.

An observer told people.com: 'She wouldn't leave, and at the end of the night, you could tell she was waiting for Sam.'

The previous evening Lindsay put in an equally unwelcome appearance at her ex's gig at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.

And last night Lindsay was out yet again - at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.

She is now flying back way back to Europe to promote her clothing range in Milan - which can't help with her jetlag.

She will attend an Armani sponsored event, before watching the designer's runway shows.

A source close to Lindsay told People: 'She's going from hemisphere to hemisphere from party to party. She needs to slow down a little bit and take time for herself and really figure out what she's going to do.'

But it doesn't look like the travelling will stop any time soon.

If her plans come to fruition, Lindsay may soon have a permanent base here in London.

She tweeted last week: 'Moving to the UK is in my near future, better dj's/music and Paris is just a Chunnel away!'


But while Lindsay still enjoys her nights out, she claims her days of substance abuse are long over.

In a revealing interview with the Sun newspaper last week she revealed she had now 'learned boundaries'.

Talking candidly about her problems she admitted: 'I tried to mask my problems with alcohol, cocaine and mind-altering substances.

'Now I'm in a place where I don't need to use anything and I can feel emotions because I choose to.'

And she said seeing how close she came to losing everything had made her grow up.

'I learnt from my mistakes and I'm now healthy and happier. I never want to be close to losing everything I worked for and aspired to have my whole life.

'I'm allowed to drink now but I know my limits.

'There are certain situations where I have obligations. There's no reason to (drink) because I don't want to feel like s*** in the morning.'

source
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed