• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Mary Alejo

I don’t know much about Mary Alejo but I do know when I see an exotic type like this I must post her on this site. Mary’s been kind enough to share a little something about herself from her Myspace Profile.

I WAS BORN IN THE PHILIPINESS, BUT MY GRANDMOTHER FROM MY MOM SIDE FROM Spain,AND MY DAD SIDE MIX’S WITH HAWIIAN AND PILIPINO,I KNOW ALOT OF YOU ASKING ASKING ME WHAT I AM MIX’S

WITH NOW YOU KNOW.

Well I’m not sure what Pilpino is but I’m sure that her mix is working quite well for her. After all Mary’s posed in Playboy and hangs out with guys who have shirts that say “shut up, I’m worth a billion.” Boy do I hate capital letters.

Mary Alejo


More of Mary after the jump

Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo Mary Alejo

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed