• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

 Kim Kardashian

She is rarely photographed without lashings of mascara, lipgloss and foundation.

But Kim Kardashian has decided to show her fans her true beauty by posing make-up free for a new photoshoot.

The 29-year-old socialite bravely showed off her natural complexion as she was photographed for America's Life and Style magazine.



Kim Kardashian

Brave: Role model Kim Kardashian decided to go make-up free to remind fans of the important of embracing inner beauty

And Kim, who appeared to be as naturally beautiful without make-up as with, was determined to send an important message to her millions of young fans.

She told the magazine: 'Make-up is fun, but it’s just another accessory. I’m happy with myself, and this is who I am.

'As much as it’s fun to glam up, the most important thing is to be comfortable in your own skin - with or without make-up.'

Kim Kardashian
Khloe

Dare to bare: Kim and sister Khloé showed off their legs with high hemlines as they headed to dinner at Mr Chow in Beverly Hills on Tuesday

But Kim did admit she often relies on cosmetics to help maintain her flawless complexion.

She added: 'Make-up just enhances beauty. It makes you look more rested and even-toned.

'I use it to give my whole face a little more colour since it’s so pale in comparison to my body.'

And Kim is no stranger to 'glamming up' for evenings out.

Kardashian

It's not just Kim: Kourtney and Khloe shows they have also inherited the famous Kardashian curves

On Tuesday night, Kim headed out for dinner with family and showed off her famous figure in a tight minidress which higlighted her curves.

But Kim wasn't the only one displaying her toned legs in a short skirt - her sister Khloé, 25, opted for a leather mini-skirt and white shirt combination for dinner at Los Angeles restaurant Mr Chow's.

Older sister Kourtney, 31, declined to join in the leg-baring, instead choosing a flattering black jumpsuit.

The three, and mother Kris, treated themselves to dinner after making an appearance at clothing store Kitson, where they signed autographs for fans.

Khloe
Kim Kardashian

Matching shoes: All three sisters wore expensive Christian Louboutins

Kim also revealed earlier this week that she is back on the market after her recent split from American football player Reggie Bush.

The reality TV star was a guest on Ryan Seacrest's breakfast radio show when she opened up about her private life.

She told Seacrest: 'I do not have a boyfriend. I'm on the market and I'm really happy. I haven't been single for years.

Kardashian sisters

Spot the resemblance: Khloe, Kim and Kourtney sign autographs and meet fans at Kitson in West Hollywood

'I never thought I'd like to be single, but I'm on such a schedule that allows me to wake up at 5.30 in the morning and go to the gym.'

Kim told Seacrest that she won't be out and about dating and is looking for the right man to settle down with.

Kardashian

Meet the fans: The Kardashian sisters drew a crowd outside Kitson

Kim's make-up free shoot appears in Life&Style Weekly  magazine

Kim's make-up free shoot appears in Life&Style Weekly magazine

'I'm not really the dating type. I'm a relationship sort of girl so you won't see me out so much,' she said.

Kim also suggested that she thinks that her next boyfriend will possibly be the guy she marries.

She said: 'I really feel that the next one that will come into my life will be my husband.'

But Kim said she is 'such a hopeless romantic' so she may take a year out to concentrate on herself.

Seacrest also asked Kim about the abuse she received from Justin Bieber fans after the teen pop star Twittered that the socialite was his girlfriend.

She said: 'I was getting the craziest messages from all of the Bliebers. And so I was Twittering him, like "hey Bliebs, this is crazy, getting death threats from your fans."

'I think they were 10-year-olds that got carried away, so he asked all his Bliebers to stop attacking me.'

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed