• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Megan Mullally

Megan Mullally, 51, (catch her in the show Party Down on Starz Friday's at 10 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.






1273768603_megan-290.jpg


1. My first job was teaching ballet classes when I was 17.

2. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 45. Wonder what I'll get pierced when I'm 90.

3. I often have dreams that I can fly.

4. I was an only child.

5. I lived in the same duplex in West Hollywood for 16 years.

6. I haven't had any plastic surgery or injectables.

7. My first car was a used Chevy Caprice, and it was very fast.

8. I'm the lead singer for a group called Supreme Music Program.

9. I like to watch golf on TV.

10. There was a time when I was inexplicably good at miniature golf.

11. I don't like motorcycles.

12. Motorcycles love me, so it's awkward.

13. My senior year in high school I was the editor of my school's literary magazine.

14. I won the "poetry award" at graduation.

15. No. 13 + No. 14 = nerd.

16. I considered interior design as a career.

17. I don't like violent movies or TV.

18. When I was in sixth grade, I could type 80 words a minute.

19. I was a model for an adult art class when I was in junior high. That sounds creepy.

20. I was very messy in college, but now I'm super-organized.

21. I tested for the role of Nancy in Sid & Nancy.

22. I haven't had a soda for at least 15 years.

23. When I went to audition for Will & Grace I auditioned to play Grace, but I got the part of Karen instead. Worked out fine.

24. I was a big fan of Party Down before I was a cast member.

25. I love Los Angeles, and I hate mayonnaise. Those things have nothing to do with each other, but I only had space for 25 things!

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed