• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Miley Cyrus

When Miley Cyrus came out with her new video for Can’t Be Tamed, we were all left thinking that it was a bit too racy for a seventeen-year-old. But, according to her, her parents (loving people that they are) approved of it before its release.

She’s gotta break out of that Disney shell, right? Sounds familiar, if you ask me. Britney Spears, anyone?

She said, “My mom was on set. And my dad loves it, because I think my dad was thinking I was a little crazy as I was writing it. When you see it, they were so proud of the treatment I came up with. I didn’t want to be just a character. I wanted to be myself and just in a bird-like form in the way I dressed.”

It doesn’t surprise me one bit that her parents approved. They let her ten-year-old little sister stay up until the wee hours of the morning, talking on UStream and sing along to Ke$ha’s song Tik Tok. It’s a good dance song, but I find it a wee bit inappropriate that a girl her age was singing along with a song that talks about brushing your teeth with Jack Daniels and boys wanting to t0uch her juk. Call me a prude, but it was crpy. Miley Cyrus



Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed