• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Zaira Nara

I’ve never used the phrase “Poor Man’s” as a compliment but I have to use it about Zaira Nara. I think she’s kind of a poor man’s Adriana Lima don’t you? And when you’re a poor man’s to anything that hot it obviously puts you in some good territory.

Well it does at least for this sexy model who hails from Argentina. Her only downfall? She digs the soccer players. Though I’ve stated this before. It’s no downfall anymore. Soccer is in man.

Now, question is. If I start following soccer, will I get hot chicks or do I have to be a player? See if I can just talk about it and get chicks then I really really li

ke soccer.

Zaira Nara


More of Zaira after the jump

Zaira Nara Zaira Nara Zaira Nara Zaira Nara Zaira Nara Zaira Nara Zaira Nara Zaira Nara

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed