• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Shilpa ShettyShilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra has planned a surprise trip for his wife's birthday June 8.

An ecstatic Shilpa wrote on her blog: "Glad Raj is back to celebrate my 1st birthday after marriage on the 8th of June. He has instructed my manager to keep 7th, 8th, 9th free to surprise me with a break (Yes, he's full of surprises! He's made arrangements for a trip but I have no idea where to... too sweet, all very exciting)."

Shilpa got to know about the location early on June 7 though. She posted on her Twitter page, "Too early barely slept on the flight with excitemnt, landed in HK now taking a Chopper to ...MACAU :) yippppppeeeee!! Finally nw I know;)"

Meanwhile, the actress re-lived her good old filmi days during the shooting of dance reality show 'Zara Nach Ke Dikha' when the female participants paid tribute to her by performing on her songs.

"The girls performed on a medley of my songs for an act and in similar costumes that I wore in my songs... made me very nostalgic and brought back some beautiful memories that made me a tad bit emotional (don't know why) in a good way," she added.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed