• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Melita Toniolo And here is Melita’s greeting on her Myspace Profile.

Ciao, everybody. I am Melita Toniolo from Italia. I am looking for great new friends in USA, coming to Myspace with hugs and kisses for you. I am a new model trying to get some jobs outside Italia. I have done little bit TV, on the news a weathergirl, and also some photography modeling (Please see my pix!). I love you!!! Melita

Well, I’m sold. She definitely seems cool enough for me. Seriously though, I think Melita falls in the “girls that would eat me for breakfast” category. She would dominate me. I love it



Here are the some of the newest and hottest pictures of Melita Toniolo hairstyles and get new ideas for your hair style that makes you looks like your favorite Celebrity Melita Toniolo .See Melita Toniolo hot pics Photo Gallery and her latest pictures, Hot pics and Wallpapers.Follow the celebrities to see what accessories they are wearing on the red carpet, at fashion shows, on the set and at other appearances.Find the latest news, pictures, and opinions about this Hot celebrity.
Melita Toniolo


More of Melita after the jump

Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo Melita Toniolo

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed