• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Nicole BrewerOK there’s like 8 different Nicole Brewer’s roaming around on the internet. One of them is a former Miss Pennsylvania and is currently a newscaster or something. The next one was on Biggest Loser so I’m pretty sure she’s not right. The final Nicole Brewer was/is a cheerleader for the Los Angeles Clippers.

I think that’s the right one. Bottom line, do you guys care? I didn’t think so. Clearly I’m not showing photos of Biggest Loser contestants after the jump so you have nothing to worry about.

Not that you’re worried. Perhaps I’m worried for you.
Nicole Brewer


Good Nicole is after the jump

Nicole Brewer Nicole Brewer Nicole Brewer Nicole Brewer Nicole Brewer Nicole Brewer Nicole Brewer

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed