• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Diane Kruger

Diane Kruger hates authority.

The 'Inglourious Basterds' star confessed she has come close to being arrested more than once because she gets so argumentative around people in power.

She said: "I have a real problem with authority. I've nearly been arrested so many times.

"Airports are the worst - you go through security, you only have one item, one tube and they tell you to put it in a plastic bag. I'm like, 'But it's one f***ing item! A plastic bag isn't going to make it any more secure.' "

The 33-year-old German actress - who had a strict religious upbringing - believes the problem stems from her youth when she was an "angry child" who despised school.

She added to Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "I was always arguing. Unless someone could explain and it made sense to me I just couldn't accept things.

"I think everybody has childhood problems, issues, whatever. I was angry when I was a teenager. I just really hated school and the Catholic bit was part of that. Just the suppression and everything being so proper."

Former model Diane struggled to find an outlet for her anger, so focused all her passions on ballet as a way of exorcising her frustrations.

She explained: "I didn't see myself as an academic. I wasn't happy so I loved to be able to express my anxiety or passion or whatever you feel by dancing."

Power mad Diane Kruger

Diane Kruger has come close to being arrested several times because she can't stop herself from arguing with people in authority.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed