• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Kristen StewartThe 'Runaways' actress has reservations about working with her mother Jules Mann-Stewart on new drama 'K-11' but thinks it will be a "cool" project when it is finally given the go ahead.

She said: "She's a really well-known script supervisor and she's co-written this drama 'K-11', which she'll direct and I will be in. If she called me right now and said, 'We're making the movie,' I would be really excited. I guess my question is, 'How would it be to work with a parent?' We're really close and then, at the same time, we're creatively very different. But, I think it would be cool if it happens."

Kristen is best known for her role as Bella Swan in the 'Twilight' movies, in which she stars opposite her boyfriend Robert Pattinson who plays vampire Edward Cullen.

The franchise - based on the best-selling books by Stephenie Meyer - has been a worldwide success, with millions of devoted fans, but although the actress can understand their passion she has never been "obsessed" by anything.

She added to Parade.com: "I've never been so fanatical about something. I never had that thing that I'm obsessed with. But, I've followed things for years like bands and movies and actors. I completely get what they're feeling. Personally, it's just so cool for me to be able to go back and follow a character for so long in successive movies. The fact that fans love them helps give me the chance."

Kristen Stewart ready for mother movie

Kristen Stewart is "excited" about making a movie with her mother

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed