• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Jessica DeCarloI say “girl next door” not because she was featured in a Pl@yboy girl next door shoot but because Jessica DeCarlo just looks like a little sweetie pie doesn’t she? Word is that she’s a Business Administration major living on Phoenix, AZ. And lucky for us Jessica is willing to take her top off.

Don’t you just love girls like that? So, sweet face, great tan, college girl, willing to get nde in front of a camera. Well get me some stationary and a pen because I’m about to write home to my mom telling her I’ve found the perfect wife.

Not sure how I’ll explain it to my current wife though.

Jessica DeCarlo

More of Jessica after the jump

Jessica DeCarlo Jessica DeCarlo Jessica DeCarlo Jessica DeCarlo Jessica DeCarlo Jessica DeCarlo Jessica DeCarlo Jessica DeCarlo

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed