• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Clio Zenden

Fellas, meet Clio Zenden, the hot French wife of Dutch soccer player Boudewijn Zenden. Well, that’s about all the information I have on Clio. There don’t seem to be too many pictures of her floating around online but I know she did a Maxim shoot back in June of 2009, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

And let me just add that soccer keeps creeping up on my list. Though I generally refuse to watch it due to low scoring I’m convinced there’s something I’m missing . There has to be. How the hell are these guys bagging these girls all the time? It’s a mystery.

Clio Zenden


More of Clio after the jump

Clio Zendeni Clio Zendeni Clio Zendeni Clio Zendeni Clio Zendeni Clio Zendeni Clio Zendeni

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed