• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

123

The 'Desperate Housewives' star watches what she eats but does not stop herself from chomping on her favourite gut-busting Mexican dishes. She said: "I am a big eater, but I do watch what I eat. I love to cook and just love Mexican food. It's my weakness and any red meat, I just love it. "So I'd say Mexican food is my secret indulgence. I also love New York pizza and I just love Indian cuisine - the spicier the better."

The 34-year-old actress, who is married to her basketball player Tony Parker, owns Mexican eatery Beso in Hollywood and has another restaurant in Las Vegas.

Eva also revealed she doesn't do a lot of exercise to retain her sexy trim physique. She added: "It's mostly weight training or kick boxing. I have this amazing high for adrenaline. It agrees with me. Your body is a vehicle and you have to take care of that vehicle."


'Big eater' Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria full name Eva Jacqueline Longoria Parker born in Texas on March 15,1975 is model, actress and top sexiest women in world. Eva had worked in lot of television series like Beverly Hills, 90210, General Hospital, The Young and the Restless, Desperate Housewives, The Talent Agency, The Dead Will Tell. Longoria Parker own a 3.6 million house in Los Angeles.
Eva Longoria Looks videoEva Longoria hot

Eva Longoria Housewives

Longoria Eva

Eva Longoria Hair





Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed