• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

123 Unfortunately there aren’t many pictures of Sabine Hoogsteder out there on the interwebs. All we’ve got is her homepage which I find quite interesting. Oddly enough the bio section begins with the line “I’m a Taurus so…” What comes after that is all Belgian language.

Can someone explain why the “I’m a Taurus” was in English? From what I can tell from her portfolio it looks like she was on some show called “Beauty and the Nerd,” so she’s got that going for her, which is nice.

Eh, I’m normally not that into blonds but she’ll certainly do.

More of Sabine after the jump


Sabine Hoogsteder Sabine Hoogsteder Sabine Hoogsteder Sabine Hoogsteder Sabine Hoogsteder Sabine Hoogsteder Sabine Hoogsteder Sabine Hoogsteder

source

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed