• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Rakhi SawantThe unstoppable Rakhi Sawant is now on to a new track. This month, she will launch a cosmetic product that retards ageing.“After I launch this product no one will ever have to use botox injections on their faces.
I told the company to let me use the product first to see how it works. I’m not like others in the industry who endorse products that they never use. I can’t fool the world for money. My Jesus won’t let me.”

Rakhi Sawant, it seems, has become quite the entrepreneur. She is opening a spa and her own recording studio. That apart, she is also all set to start her serial on the Bible. “We’re going to have three to four directors. The way I’m going to make the serial will be like nothing we’ve seen,” she says, “I was going to play Mother Mary but my pastors advised me to play Mary Magdalene instead. ”

Rakhi Sawant also plans to make serials on Moses and Noah. “I’m also making a serial on Adam and Eve and how mankind got distanced from God by Satan. Jesus has given me this responsibility.I’m very upset with these big-screen superstars who have captured the home viewing space. Remember one thing, I’ll do things on television that these superstars can’t. For the role of Jesus Christ we’re auditioning new boys because we need someone who is innocent and doesn’t have six packs.”


Doesn’t she see a dichotomy between playing Mary Magdalene and singing songs with expletives in them? “If you read the Bible it says whatever you do, do with your complete energy. It doesn’t mean you give up your day-to-day duties. It’s not the size of the clothes or the words that I dance to which make my heart pure or impure. Am I destroying anyone’s home or killing anyone?”
Hot Rakhi Sawant in red dress

http://www.topnews.in/files/Rakhi-Sawant_1.jpg
Rakhi Sawant's jewerly
http://www.bollywoodworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rakhi_sawant_US-203x300.jpg
Rakhi Sawant's short hair style
Rakhi Sawant
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed