• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Kim Kardashian

A 5ft 3in, Kim Kardashian is always eager to get a boost in the height department.

And, boy, did she get it as she stepped out in LA yesterday wearing a pair of impossibly high stilettos.

The reality TV star walked tall as she modelled the six-inch kinky heels, which featured black leather straps and silver detailing.




Kardashian

Kim

A head for heights: Kim Kardashian stepped out in very high heels for a promotional appearance in Santa Monica yesterday

Kardashian

Kinky heels: The footwear featured leather straps and silver detailing

She teamed the fancy footwear with a stylish - and of course, figure-hugging - beige dress that zipped right down the front.

Kim was out in Santa Monica to sign copies of Shape magazine, which features her on the cover this month.

In the publication, the 29-year-old opens up about how she once hated her big bust, which began to grow at the age of 10.

'I remember crying in the bathtub,' she told the magazine.

'I took a washcloth, made it hot, put it over my chest and prayed, "Please don't let them grow any bigger. They're embarrassing me."

'I was the first girl in my class to wear a bra.'

Cover girl: Kim wears a bikini in this month's issue of U.S.  magazine Shape

Cover girl: Kim wears a bikini in this month's issue of U.S. magazine Shape

'All my friends were superskinny, and that just wasn't my body type,' she continued. 'But I watched my mom, who was always comfortable with herself, and she helped me with my outlook.'

While she's much more comfortable in her own skin now, there's still one thing she isn't thrilled about - her cellulite.

'I have cellulite, just like almost every other woman on the planet,' she says.

'And just because I feel secure with my body doesn't mean I think cellulite is cute! So let's just say it's a work in progress.'

source::dailymail.co.uk
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed