• Home
  • RSS
  • Contact
POWERED BY

Naomi Campbell

The British supermodel - who has been dating Russian billionaire Vladislav Doronin for around three years - admits she is attracted to people who know their own minds and are not afraid to stand up to her.

She said: "I like men that are strong. I like the men to wear the pants. I like strong men that know what they want, know what they are doing, that tell me what to do.

"I cannot tell Vlad what to do."

The 39-year-old star - who has previously been in relationships with stars including Robert De Niro and Usher - also quashed speculation she will only date rich men.

She insisted to US TV talk show host Oprah Winfrey: "I can buy what I want.

"Have I ever dated someone who wasn't well off? Yeah, a working class man. A man in the arts. I have dated someone poor."

Naomi Campbell likes strong men


Vladislav recently spoke about his and Naomi's plans to tie the knot, revealing fashion designer-and-magazine editor Dasha Zhukova - the partner of Chelsea soccer club owner Roman Abramovich - will be bridesmaid.

Online newspaper life.ru quoted the 47-year-old business tycoon as saying: "I can't say it took us long to decide who will be bridesmaid.

"We are good friends with Dasha, she is a wonderful person and talented designer. So she will be next to Naomi at our wedding."

However, he did not reveal details of any wedding date.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments

Post a Comment

Paste Not Allowed